Status Update: 2010-08-27 · 2010-08-30 10:06 by Wladimir Palant
- Finished redesigning the way Adblock Plus stores its data, now following the minimalistic approach to get the best performance and minimal memory use. Usability of blockable items list suffered somewhat but seems to be acceptable so far.
- Improved subscription downloads, especially to ensure better distribution over the week. Also some detail improvements and better/more unit tests.
- One more trivial Firefox 4 fix due to changes in bug 383930. The issue is a minor annoyance when dealing with submenus of the context menu.
- Set up a blog for EasyList, Zine turned out to be the best option after all, despite its development being seemingly stale. This blog will eventually be migrated to Zine as well, shouldn’t be too complicated.
- Finish migrating website to Anwiki
- Change handling of externally maintained subscriptions
- Update public interface documentation for Adblock Plus 1.3, the new way to get to Adblock Plus seems stable
- Start looking into automatically generated reports for subscription maintainers
Commenting is closed for this article.