Status Update: 2010-08-20 · 2010-08-20 18:56 by Wladimir Palant
I’ll try to publish these status updates at the end of each week — this is mainly a way for me to organize my work but it might also prove useful to somebody who wants to track Adblock Plus work. If you are annoyed by them — these will always appear in the “progress” category, many RSS feed readers allow filtering by post category. I’ll also explicitly not post these in the “adblock plus” category.
- Caught up with the mail after vacation
- Fixed regressions introduced by Firefox 4 development
- Released Adblock Plus 1.2.2 from 1.2.x branch to allow using stable release with Firefox 4 betas/nightlies
- Mediated morphing of RuAdList into an EasyList supplement
- Simpler way to attach data to nodes — performance gains and code simplification are significant but the required changes are also more than I expected.
- Setting up a blog for EasyList — looks like setting up LifeType is easier than restricting TextPattern enough to make a non-privileged user its administrator. If LifeType works out for EasyList this blog will eventually be migrated as well.
- Finish migrating website to Anwiki
- Change handling of externally maintained subscriptions
- Update public interface documentation for Adblock Plus 1.3, the new way to get to Adblock Plus seems stable
- Improve subscription downloads for a more equal distribution
Commenting is closed for this article.